It is a contractual requirement that any communication arising from NIHR-funded research that enters the public domain, including publications, press releases, websites, presentations, posters and participant materials, must do the following:
- Use the new NIHR identity
- Correctly acknowledge the NIHR
In order to help you do this, this section provides more information about:
- Why do I need to acknowledge the NIHR Newcastle BRC?
- When do I need to acknowledge the NIHR Newcastle BRC?
- Publishing Research
- Other research outputs that must acknowledge NIHR Newcastle BRC funding and support
- Using the NIHR brand appropriately
You may also find the following downloads helpful:
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or need further advice, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org