In the Forum, we share updates on what is happening in Newcastle University research institutes and schools, to ensure that we are all kept up to date with the latest news and events.
The Forum aims to inspire and help find ways for institutes and schools to work in partnership and collaborate to deliver high quality patient and public engagement across the Faculty of Medical Sciences at Newcastle University.
It is open to all BRC researchers and aims to:
- Promote cross-disciplinary working
- Share knowledge and experience
- Identify examples of good practice – case studies
- Grow the internal engagement network
- Promote opportunities for engagement
For more information or if you would like to become involved in the Forum please contact the FMS Engagement team