We invite you to join us at out free, public event to be held at The Sage Gateshead.
The Sage Gateshead
This exciting event, aimed at a public audience, will provide:
- an overview of cutting-edge ageing research in Newcastle
- the launch of the top ten priorities on Multiple Conditions in Later Life, based on a national survey which aimed to gather information from the public and health professionals on what areas of research should be focussed on for a healthier later life for all of us
- an opportunity to meet the scientists involved in the fantastic research taking place in ageing in Newcastle and beyond
- a chance to listen to the Silver Sambanistas – an energetic samba band that plays traditional and original pieces using authentic Brazilian drums and hand percussion
- support and resources available to help you live well with multiple health conditions
- the first opportunity to hear about the winners of our art competition
The event is free but please register a place
The event is delivered in partnership with the NIHR Newcastle Biomedical Research Centre and the
Clinical Research Network (CRN) speciality cluster hub on Ageing.