The BGS Spring Meeting 2020 will be coming to Manchester on 1-3 April, covering the latest scientific research and the best clinical practice in care of older people.
1-3 April 2020
University Place, The University of Manchester
Featured sessions will cover a range of topics, including Dementia, Gastrointestinal disorders and nutrition, Dental and oral health, Anxiety, Bladder and bowel health, and much more.
Who should attend:
- Consultants & specialist doctors in geriatric medicine
- Researchers into Ageing and Age Related Conditions
- Doctors training in related specialties
- GPs with an Extended Role in Older People and GP trainees
- Nurses and allied health professionals
- Advanced and Specialist practitioners
- Consultant Practitioners/Consultant Nurses
- Internal Medicine Trainees (especially those considering a career in geriatric medicine)
- Medical, Nursing, Allied Health professional students
For the latest information and to register visit https://www.bgs.org.uk/events/spring-meeting-2020