The BGS Spring meeting will cover the latest scientific research and the best clinical practice in care of older people.
Royal Welsh College of Music and Drama
Our ageing population is stimulating extensive NHS service redesign to deal with the challenge of caring for larger numbers of older people both in and out of hospitals. This conference will cover core areas of interest to all specialists responsible for the health care of older people in the United Kingdom.
Who should attend:
- Consultants & specialist doctors in geriatric medicine
- Researchers in geriatric medicine
- Doctors training in related specialties
- GPs wsi in Older People and GP trainees
- Nurses and allied health professionals
- Core medical trainees considering a career in geriatric medicine
This is a three day event, taking place from 10th – 12th April 2019.