Hosted by the British Geriatrics Society, this this event is intended for clinicians and healthcare professionals working with older people.
Wellcome Collection, London
The day will include keynote presentations from experts in their field, time for questions and workshops to provide a forum for discussion and group learning.
The meeting aims to:
- Further attendees’ overall knowledge and understanding of loneliness in older people, its impact on firstly mental health, but also on physical health and the implications to those affected and to society.
- Improve attendee’s skills in the treatment and care of older people living with loneliness
- Inspire attendees to achieve personal excellence in healthcare of older people
- Take away new activities and ideas to progress their workplace’s services
- The conference will bring together people from different disciplines including university researchers, clinicians, care providers and charitable organisations
The conference will be a great opportunity to network and will lead to future collaborations.