Newcastle BRC and Newcastle Hospitals funding call now live
We are now accepting applications for our latest funding call, in collaboration with the Newcastle upon Tyne Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust.
We are looking for projects that:
- meet with our objective of improving lives through world-class transitional research in ageing and multiple long-term conditions;
- are pilot, proof-of-concept or feasibility type projects that would produce preliminary data to support future funding applications or help the progression to patient benefit;
- cost less than £25k, will be spent within 12 months of the award, ideally commencing 1 April 2021.
Areas considered a priority for funding will be those with a strong focus on multi-morbidity and other NIHR Newcastle Biomedical Research Centre (Newcastle BRC) strategic priorities (informatics, digital health, training, cross NIHR infrastructure links).
It is expected that outputs are shared with the Newcastle BRC (via a project end report) and ideally, those receiving the award, will be agreeing to take part in any related communications.
Key application details:
- The closing date for receipt of applications is 12:00 noon on Friday, 12 March 2021
- Applicants will be notified of decision before 31 March 2021
- Applications must be made by completing the NIHR Newcastle BRC – Project Application Form, and returning to firstname.lastname@example.org by the date and time outlined above.