Multiverse on tour!
We are delighted to announce that Multiverse Lab will be going on a live tour this month.
Between 17 and 25 July, a live installation of the Multiverse Lab will be visiting selected venues across North East and Cumbria. So far, hundreds of people have already added their voices to the online version of Multiverse Lab, but we are thrilled that the physical lab is now available. We encourage you to share your views on the health and social care breakthrough you wish to see in your lifetime.
What is Multiverse Lab?
Multiverse Lab is a collaborative project between Newcastle BRC’s Public Engagement Lead and Unfolding Theatre, commissioned by several partners, including the National Institute for Health Research (NIHR), VOICE, National Innovation Centre for Ageing, Newcastle University and Newcastle Hospitals.
The aim of the project is to hear from as many members of the public as possible. We want to hear your views on health and social care priorities for future research, and we would love to meet you at one of the community tour dates. So far, these are*:
- Saturday 17 July – South Shields Market Square, NE33 1BH
- Mon 19 July – Everyone Active, Hetton, DH5 9LZ
- Wed 21 July – Great North Museum: Hancock, Newcastle, NE2 4PT
- Thurs 22 July – Trinity Square, Gateshead, NE8 1AG
- Friday 23 July – The Hub, Workington Town Centre, Washington Square Shopping Centre, CA14 3DU
- Sat 24 July – Outside Old Town Hall, Carlisle
- Sun 25 July – Newcastle Quayside, NE1 3DE
* these are the current dates, but more are being added as they are confirmed, so please keep an eye on our Newcastle BRC Twitter account for new dates, or visit the Multiverse Lab event page if you are not a Twitter user.